Rock & Chop Any Ingredient with This Knife's Sharp VG10 Stainless Steel Blade and Sandalwood Handle
The Ryori Kyoto 8-inch All Round Chef Knife is a multipurpose traditional Japanese blade that can be used for all purposes of cutting in the kitchen. From use as a Yanagi (fish slicer) to an Usuba (vegetable knife), the Ryori Kyoto 8-inch All Round Chef Knife is perfectly suited. A very versatile knife that can be used to perform many of the tasks normally done with a Gyuto (Chef's knife). Featuring a 67-layer Damascus steel blade and a sandalwood handle, the Ryori Kyoto 8-inch All Round Chef Knife is the ultimate kitchen tool that will ensure you get professional results every time.
- Lightweight, double bevel edge. Can be used to perform many of the tasks normally done with a Gyuto (chef's knife)
- Versatile. Rock & chop; suits all cutting styles
- Style. Features a Hammered Fireball Damascus Steel Billet Pattern
- Precision-forged blades. With an ultra-premium imported Japanese VG-10 cutting core
- 60-62 HRC. For unrivalled performance & incredible edge-retention
- 67 layers of high-carbon stainless steel cladding. Provides exceptional strength, durability & stain resistance
- Ruthlessly sharp, scalpel-like edge. Hand-finished to a mirror-polish within a staggering 15° degree angle, using the traditional 3-step Honbazuke method
- Nitrogen-cooled. For enhanced hardness, flexibility & corrosion resistance
- Precisely tapered blade. Minimizes surface resistance for a buttery smooth cutting motion
- Perfectly-engineered balance. Gently encourages a comfortable & proper pinch grip
- Meticulously-constructed, ultra-premium honeycomb steel & sandalwood handle. Highly impervious to heat, cold, and moisture with military-grade strength and life-long durability
- Ergonomic handle shape. For superior hand control, agility & comfort
NOTE: Customers must be 18 years old+ to purchase
- Size: 8"
- Material: VG-10 stainless steel, 67 layers of Damascus Steel Ryori blade, sandalwood handle
- Pattern: Fireball Damascus Steel Croco Billet
- Double bevel hand
- Hardness: 60-62 HRC
- Sharpness: 15° degree angle
- Perfectly-engineered balance
- Military-grade strength
- Lifelong durability
- Ryori™ Kyoto 8" All Round Chef Knife
- Ships to Contiguous US
- Expected Delivery: Oct 1 - Oct 14
- All sales final.
- This item is excluded from coupons.